Prayer Changes Things

When life gets to be more than you can stand...KNEEL!!!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Restore the Joy!

Psalms 51:12 says Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit
It's ok to ask the Lord to restore the Joy that you once had when you first got saved. 
We forget sometimes how good God has been to us.    Even though we may have been very young at the time of our salvation we  can always be refreshed. 
I was only 12 when I settled my salvation. I can always be refreshed even though I was not saved out of a life of drinking or drugs.   
Thinking over  the past year and all our family and Rg has been through I am so thankful for where we are now and how God brought us through with comfort and strength.    God is amazing how he works and how he allows Christians to go through so much and come out the better for it.       
We enjoyed our First Grandparents day yesterday.  It doesn't get better than that! 




No comments:

Post a Comment