Prayer Changes Things

When life gets to be more than you can stand...KNEEL!!!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Thou art my hiding place...

Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.
Psalms 119:114, 115
TO know that our God is our hiding place but not only that he is our shield.  He shields us from so much.  And then he gives us his word to encourage us to keep going and serving him.
This week has been very busy.  R.G. started back with physical therapy and then started some speech. We had a couple doctors appointments also.  He was able to get the rest of his staples out on Wednesday.  Only had a dozen or so left, he decided to help the doctor out and took a few out off and on this past week.
But all in all R.G. has seemed to go over a big hump the past couple days.  Doing very well.  Eating great, pain is very little, and he is getting stronger every day.
I looked at him tonight and said "Your back to normal almost", and he said "Back to Normal" and he smiled real big.  Though our normal is a New normal, I will take it.  I look back over the past 8 weeks and keep thanking the Lord for bringing us all through this journey.
A little weary of being home so much I was able to share the Good News this week a couple of times from home.  Once during a text message that came to the wrong number and another through a call I had put into a Home Health Service.  Just encouraging people and letting them realize there is one who can help you through your hard times and you can come out better.
Our goal is to make it to church sunday with R.G.  He misses everyone so much.
God is still Good!
Enjoying being in the middle of DeAnna & Josh 
Stopped by Target after doctor's appointment ,could be very dangerous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment