Prayer Changes Things

When life gets to be more than you can stand...KNEEL!!!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Great Lord's Day

Great Service yesterday!  It's a very rare occasion that my husband would not be at his pulpit on a Sunday but being on a missions trip to the Philippines this week that was the case.
Whenever you have a special speaker as a pastors wife when your husband is away you just pray they can fill his shoes and give to the people what they need.  Sunday was a prime example of God leading the right man at the right time.  Great preacher and message.  Bro. Craig Bryan did an excellent job at pouring his heart out about the many trials that his family has gone through.  Losing his wife to cancer just less than 2 years ago and being able to use that to further the gospel and let others know how good God is was amazing.  I don't think I had a dry eye through either service even sunday school was a rough lesson.  I guess my heart is still so soft to all R.G. went through over the past 6 months.  I could relate to his stories and the way his was feeling in so many instances.  It brought back a lot of feeling and emotions.  But it was great to realize all God's put you through at times or all he allows you to go through is ALL for his GLORY & Honor.   What a wonderful God we serve.  My life verse comes to mind once again in I Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is nit in vain in the Lord, 

No comments:

Post a Comment